Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SOM for April

Rolanda Desir is the Sitter of the Month for April. In Rolanda's application she wrote that if she was accepted as a babysitter for The Babysitting Company we would be able to count on her for anything. Well that is really an understatement. Rolanda is someone that can be counted on for EVERYTHING, really! Day or night, near or far, she goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. Rolanda is most deserving as Sitter of the month for April!


"I am currently registered at FIU, my major is nursing. I also have medical assistant certificate and Emergency Medical Technician Certificate. I am interested in working with The Babysitting Company because I love children and I am always glad working with them. I consider myself willing to learn, punctual, serious and confident in my job." - Rolanda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Rachel!!!! Thanks for everything. This is the best experience ever!!! I am so glad that you satsfied with my job.
    Thanks again. Rolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Rolanda. Is good to have professionals like you representing the company. Enjoy your month!

    ReplyDelete