Friday, April 29, 2011

Feedback from Babysitter, Nicole

I will never forget my first assignment with The Babysitting Company. A family of five stayed in Miami Beach for 10 days. I remember Rachel calling me and saying: “Are you ready for your first assignment?” Although this wasn’t my first babysitting experience, for me it felt like my first day at school! I cleaned my shoes, ironed my clothes and filled my bag with tons of toys and games.

As soon as I arrived to the hotel I saw two beautiful children running around the lobby. Their father approached me and said, “Are you the babysitter?” I responded, “Yes, I am the babysitter.” And with a big smile on his face he said: “You have saved my day!”  That same day we went to the beach and we ate at a great restaurant. Every day we did different activities, like going to the zoo and even shopping. It was the best babysitting experience ever! From that moment I knew I was representing the best babysitting company.

Thanks to Rachel I am a proud babysitter of The Babysitting Company.
-Nicole Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment