Thursday, June 9, 2011

Elyssa's Story

HAPPY JUNE!! Do you know what this means?  The Babysitting Company - Philadelphia is officially open for business!  I am thrilled and honored to be helping Rachel with this branch.

Who am I anyway?  My name is Elyssa Sobel and I was born and raised in the suburbs of Philly, went to college in the suburbs of Philly and right after college I worked at a radio station in Philly.  When I was 22-years-old, I decided I had too much Philly and it was time to branch out, so I packed my bags, and moved to Miami!

When I learned about TBC I was absolutely thrilled! I have been babysitting since I was 12-years-old (I started as a mother's helper), worked at camps, worked in a day care, and I felt as though I have seen it all...as far as babysitting goes.  I knew this job was perfect for me, and that it would help me get settled and feel comfortable in Miami.

You know how they say when one door closes another one opens?  Yea? Well, that certainly rang true with me.  For personal reasons, I decided it was time to call Miami quits and move back to Newtown, PA.  This is how  TBC- Philly has come to be!

I am really excited for my role as Regional Director and happy to see TBC growing!

Although my primary attention is focused in the Northeast, I am always here for any babysitters, clients, business partners, friends, family...anyone who loves TBC is a friend of mine!

I look forward to speaking with you!

Love,
Elyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment