Friday, March 11, 2011

February's Sitter of the Month

Congratulations to Brooke Weinbaum, TBC’s first Sitter of the Month (SOM)!  SOM is someone who takes jobs often, works hard, follows the guidelines, promotes TBC, gets good reviews etc. Oh yea, and is an amazing babysitter!
Brooke has been working for The Babysitting Company for about six months and in that time she has made herself available at a moment’s notice. She has jumped right into being one of the busiest and most requested sitters.  In addition, she has learned the guidelines inside and out.
A few weeks ago, Brooke was patient while a client was two hours late checking into the hotel. She stayed calm and even ordered milk for the baby upon their arrival.
“I am currently a junior at Florida Atlantic University and I’m majoring in Jewish Studies and Journalism. I have always loved children and I have been a camp counselor for seven years, the past four at sleep away camp. I am very responsible, loving, and fun. I am very creative and can think of many things to do whether we’re inside or outside. I enjoy traveling and trying new activities. My top priority when babysitting is always safety. I always want the kids to have fun, within reason, and enjoy their time playing while I am there. I love doing different activities with kids like playing games and going outside. I always want kids to feel comfortable around me and if there is a problem, they know they can come to me to help solve it. I understand the needs of all different types of children, as well as the needs of the parents. I am always enthusiastic about the different activities I’m doing with the children and try to make everything fun for them.”    Brooke
 

We are lucky to have Brooke as a part of our team! Please contact TBC if you would like to book Brooke as your sitter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored and absolutely love working for the Babysitting company. Every job is so fulfilling because I love knowing the kids had a great time and the parents were happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Brooke! Continue to do a great job!

    ReplyDelete